Thursday, March 25, 2010

What New Items are coming To Charms~N~Things??

Wow things have been going famously with the new Charms~N~Things Website!

We just placed another large order of charms and accessories to be added to the website over the next few weeks!!

To include a few of the new items being added are Charm Watches! Here are a few Pictures (these are not necessarily the Specific Watches that will be on the site as I asked my supplier to substitute any watches I ordered that wewre out of stock with ones instock!)






I am REALLY excited to add these to the site and Look forward to requests for specific colors, shapes etc. The amazing thing is that you can customize your watches with charms that tell your story or describe your life!!

In addition I have ordered NFL Charms!! I cannot get every team but as the Teams Become available I will add them!! here are the ones i can get so far!



And we have MANY more Military, Family, Religious and Disney to name a few!

Please keep a look out for all of the new charms coming to Charms~N~Things And Once I have everything In I will be having a SALE!!!

6 comments:

CraftingWit said...

Can't wait for the watches!!!!! I love watches!!!!! Probably because I had such a hard time learning to tell time when I was kid. LOL

Unknown said...

They look great. Image a personalized watch and band. cool.

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

Great idea with the watches!!

Karyna @ PaperSquid said...

Those watches will make great gifts!

Bella Linda Designs said...

Everybody loves watches, great job!

Best of luck with your new line.

Mary said...

Wow Deb, these really look great!, lots of really nice things coming into your shop!, think I may need to put in another order asap!